Mentorship Programs for Women
Formal mentorship programs are important elements of talent development. Companies must do more than hope that their employees know how to create quality mentoring relationships. Successful companies tie their mentor programs to strategic business and leadership growth initiatives. Mentoring programs done well go beyond mentoring and take your succession planning from accidental sponsorship to conscious advocacy.
Tiara International brings consulting, organization development, change management and leadership development expertise to the design, launch and delivery of your mentor program. We will include any of the phases listed below depending on what your organization needs.
- Finalize the mentor program’s vision, mission, charter, team and strategic metrics
- Identify leadership competencies
- Assess the current capabilities of female leaders
- Advise on nomination, application and communication processes
- Design, develop and lead the program launch
- Design, develop and lead the mentor/mentee matching session
- Design, develop and lead the mentee-driven quarterly development meetings
- Design, develop and lead the mentor training and support
- Provide individual leadership coaching for mentees
As noted in our flagship mentoring case study, at the end of our mentorship programs, our clients report:
- Improved business relationships and connections
- New sponsorship at the executive levels in the organization
- Significant shifts in promotability and leadership competency ratings
- Higher levels of confidence and organizational commitment
Please leverage our known best practices for your own mentorship programs:
Contact Elizabeth Ruske to discuss how we can support you.