Tiara International LLC (Tiara) takes the privacy of its users seriously.
Tiara has adopted information management guidelines for our customer relationships designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our users at our website (http://tiara-leadership.com/).
What Type of Information Does Tiara Collect?
Personal information collected by Tiara may include:
- Name, address, phone number, company, title, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from Tiara – what you buy and how frequently you purchase from us.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographic information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
- If you connect your account to another service such as LinkedIn or Twitter, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This information enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies).
To identify Local Shared Objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit:
Tiara may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
How Does Tiara Use Information About You?
- Tiara may use the information to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information).
Does Tiara Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.
We may work with advertisers or other third parties to create ads targeted to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad).
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties.
We do use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Tiara maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
What Choices Does Tiara Offer About Personal Information?
Tiara offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Sign in to your account, if you have one, to manage your preferences and to update your personal information.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Users can opt out of interest-based advertising here.
Questions and Feedback
Phone: (312) 788-2650
Tiara International LLC
150 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60606 USA